- Dan: I want Anna back.
- Larry: She's made her choice.
- Dan: I owe you an apology. I fell in love with her. My intention was not to make you suffer.
- Larry: So where's the apology? Ya cunt.
- Dan: I apologize. If you love her you'll let her go so she can be happy.
- Larry: She doesn't want to be happy.
- Dan: Everybody wants to be happy.
- Larry: Depressives don't. They want to be unhappy to confirm they're depressed. If they were happy they couldn't be depressed anymore. They'd have to go out into the world and live. Which can be depressing.
Why on Earth is The Smiths playing in a strip club